Monday, June 20, 2011

First ever post!

Well, this is my first ever post on my own blog. I've created it for the cpd23 things, that will hopefully introduce me to lots of new ideas and concepts over the next 16 weeks. Working in FE, summer is a quieter time, so I'm looking forward to learning 23 new things and putting them to good use.

I'm not sure about blogging yet. I enjoy reading ones written by other people but am not sure that I would have enough to write about myself. I suppose I'll find out over the next 16 weeks!

5 comments:

  1. I too am an assistant librarian in an FE College doing CPD23! Looking forward to reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like reading other people's blogs too but have only just started one up for cpd23. As a fellow FE library person I'll definitely look forward to reading your posts. Winding down for the summer here too, but it always goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I'm sure the 23 things will give you plenty to write about. I look forward to reading your future posts. I'm an FE librarian too, also currently having a go at doing my Charter. Good luck with the rest of the things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's lots of FE Lib staff doing the cpd23 - hope we can compare notes about more issues later on...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also work in FE and am looking forward to using the summer to complete the cpd23 and to sharing ideas with everyone!

    ReplyDelete