Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thing 2 - well, trying!

I'm finding Blogger a bit difficult to use and, from other comments, I know it's not just me. Makes me feel a bit better, as I know I'm not doing anything stupid. According to my dashboard I have 4 followers, but I can't find out who they are. There was one magic moment where they all appeared on my blog page (and it was very nice to see you there!) but it's never happened again. Even clicking on my 4 followers on the dashboard leads to a blank page. I also know I saw the 'Follow' link on my blog at one point, but it seems to have gone again. Going on from that, I have been attempting to do Thing 2 by looking at other blogs and trying to follow them. I know that I can do it from the dashboard by pasting in the url, but surely I should be able to do it from the actual blog page. If anyone can shed any light, and tell me if I'm being completely stupid and doing something very wrong, please please enlighten me! Because it's all been so creaky and clunky to set up I'm feeling a bit discouraged. Not at all the intent of the 23 things programme.

3 comments:

  1. On the majority of blogs, the 'follow' link is in the top left hand of the screen. I think it's possible to remove/disable it though, so it might not always be visible on every blog.

    Blogger is definitely confusing to start with, but stick with it, I want to read more posts lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see my 'followers' either Andrea: I know they are there, but my page won't show me who you (mystery) people are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, try a different web browser: I just tried on google chrome and I can see my followers from there. Might work for you?

    ReplyDelete